(Ideally based in London or Woodstock – servicing Guelph to Windsor)
Insurance Insight Inc. (Formerly WALKAWAY Canada Inc.), headquartered in Oakville, Ontario is an insurance brokerage specializing in providing automotive manufacturers and dealerships in North America and around the world with high-quality insurance-based products and technology solutions. As the exclusive provider of WALKAWAY products and services, we specialize in large national automobile after-market products, such as creditors insurance, GAP insurance and cutting edge reporting and financial services technologies that enable a minimum amount of administration, with maximum amount of return.
Based within their territory and reporting to the Vice President, Marketing and Business Development the Dealer Support Specialist is responsible for partnering with the Business Development Manager in supporting the achievement of revenue and volume targets by servicing and strengthening relationships with the company’s new and existing accounts. With responsibility for consistently providing excellent customer service, this role will ensure the customer’s needs are exceeded and satisfaction levels are high.
- Supports the development of customer accounts and the achievement of revenue and volume targets and sales objectives by providing high levels of customer service to exceed customer expectations and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Develops valued relationships within the entire dealership including all Managers, salespeople, Business Managers, Accountants and Dealer Principals.
- Through regular communication with the Business Development Manager (BDM) and other resources, maintains current knowledge of accounts to effectively address the customer’s specific needs, maximize business potential and strengthen the relationship with the company.
- Manages client communications, conducts training, manages conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables in partnership with the BDM; ensures that issues are dealt with efficiently while maintaining excellent customer relations; responds to client’s needs with urgency.
- Maintains strong knowledge of new and existing internal product offerings, new competitive products in the market, industry trends and new developments; understands market competitive conditions.
- Assists and supports the acquisition and launch of new accounts including customer training, materials and increased levels of service.
- Shares insight and information gained through customer relationships to assist the BDM in the formulation of strategies to improve dealership performance.
- Supports the Sales administrative processes by working with internal colleagues and customer administrators to ensure documentation is completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintains sufficient customer records to support proper territory organization, account administration, regulatory compliance and sharing of information.
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in Arts, Marketing or Business. (or equivalent experience)
- Minimum 2-3 years of automotive sales related experience.
- Proven results and consistency in achieving/exceeding performance goals.
- A reliable vehicle and proof of Insurance.
- High level of proficiency with technology.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Effective team player with strong communication skills and ability to work in partnership with internal colleagues.
- Strong time and resource management skills; ability to prioritize.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Driven to influence sales through outstanding customer service.
- Ability work with internal resources to find solutions for the customer.
- Ability to educate customers through structured training.
- Capable of developing relevant product knowledge specific to customer needs.
We offer competitive compensation, benefits and the opportunity to work in a friendly, team-oriented growing organization. If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume in confidence to email@example.com by November 3, 2017.
Insurance Insight welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates participating in any aspect of the application, assessment and selection process.